What I love to do as a coach is to ‘mine the treasure’ in people by helping them:
- Discover (identity, purpose)
- Dream (envision possibilities)
- Do (plan, and work the plan)
- Destiny (fulfill your God-given calling)
- Align all areas of life with identity and purpose
- Maximize the opportunities hidden in adversity, challenge and change
- Transformational coaching – internal shifts leading to external changes
- Clarity in identifying and re-packaging your life purpose or calling
- Personal development/living life fully alive – upping your game!
- Life and career transitions
- Spiritual maturity
Personal history and training:
I come from a background of 40 years of leadership in Christian ministry with my husband Michael, pastoring, teaching, mentoring and serving in a variety of ways in the faith community here in Kansas City as well as in other cities. We have our own ministry called Radius (https://radius-group.org), and are pastoring a church we planted in the Kansas City area called New Hope Community. My husband is one of the leaders of a ministry called Life Model Works (https://lifemodelworks.org) which I am also involved in.
In 2004, I went through a life threatening illness, neurosurgery and a long recovery during which I was the recipient of life coaching myself, from one of Dan Miller’s 48 Days coaches. Coaching was the catalyst for me to get up off the couch and ‘do life’ again. In 2009 I started Fully Alive Coaching (https://fullyalive5.com) with the help of Dan Miller’s 48 Days organization (https://48days.com). I then became an ICF certified coach in 2013 and currently hold a PCC credential. From 2013 to 2015 I worked at Mosaic Life Care (https:/www.mymlc.com) in Liberty, MO as a full time life coach.
In 2016 I became certified with Dan Miller’s 48 Days Coaching With Excellence network. I am also a Certified Lady J Coach and a Certified Unhackable Coach, Speaker and Trainer.
To sum up what I do as a coach I would say:
“I mine the treasure in people!”
I love to go deep with people. I help them discover, dream and do the life they were born to live, so they can fulfill their God-given destiny!
In addition to coaching I am the author of The Divine Invitation: Entering the Dance of Becoming Fully Alive. More info on the book can be found here.