One of my favorite things in life is good coffee! I can totally relate to this guy in the photo, fully immersed in the wonderful experience of sampling good coffees to see which he likes best. I’m drinking my favorite brew right now, as a matter of fact! I’ve tried lots of different roasts and types of brewing to see what I will choose to drink on a regular basis.
When you go to the store there are usually multiple samples available so you can “try before you buy”. How many times have you bought a whole package of something you tried and really liked? I sure have!
Even God himself invites us to do that. “Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!” Psalm 34:8 NLT
My purpose today is not to do a Bible study on what that means but to offer you something else I’d like you to try out. See if any of these statements resonate with you:
- You feel like you’ve been holding your breath since the beginning of 2020 and are just able to breathe again – you want to figure out what your “new normal” is going to be like.
- You feel stuck, knowing your life was meant for more.
- You long to become a more mature person in life and relationships
- You’re at the end of a season and you don’t know what you want to do next.
- You work hard and make life work, but you lack joy.
- You’ve survived a difficult season and you feel the need to gain perspective and renewed purpose to move forward with confidence.
- You feel that you have “settled” for a life that holds you back and stifles your full potential.
- You’ve never taken the time to define your calling, discover your potential, and find a way to do it.
- You want to go deeper in your relationship with God but need a guide to help you find your way.
- You’ve been curious about coaching but never felt you had the money to do it.
Do any of those sound like you? Maybe you would say something else that’s not on that list. If so I’d like to hear it! These are the kinds of things the people I’ve coached want to work through. I love to partner with people like you!
I’d like to offer you a “Taste and See Coaching Session” for half the normal price.
I am offering you an affordable “sample” of coaching – one 60-90 minute coaching session so you can experience it first hand!
Here’s what you can expect:
- I will ask you to fill out a form with some basic info about yourself before we meet so I have an idea of who you are and what you are looking for in this season of your life.
- Come with something you’d like to process with me, for example: an area you’d like to grow in; a family member, friend or co-worker you want to have a deeper relationship with; a career change you’re considering; an area of your relationship with God you want to grow in; something you are struggling with and can’t seem to get through on your own.
- I will listen carefully, ask the kinds of questions that create awareness for you, reflect back to you what I hear you saying, and trust that by the end of our time together you will have discovered your own answers in a way you wanted and needed to!
So many times in my 12 years of coaching I have witnessed people having “Ah ha” moments that awaken them to new possibilities and lead them to their next steps toward where they want or need to go. I hope I get the privilege of experiencing this with you!
Just click below to purchase this 60-90 minute half-price session and I will take it from there!
With love and prayers,